Corporate Partner Program
Increase your Company’s Visibility. Partner with your Community. Support our Students.
Our Corporate Partner program is an opportunity for businesses to support our students. Businesses, their employees, customers and clients all understand that a strong educational system is the bedrock of healthy communities and vibrant economies. For more than 30 years, SMMEF has partnered with businesses to support educational opportunities for students throughout our School District, which serves more than 11,400 students and 8,000 families annually.
Numerous benefits are available for companies seeking even greater engagement and exposure. There are many ways to become involved through underwriting of specific events and programs, contributing to endowments providing perpetual support to school programs, or providing in-kind gifts of technology, equipment, and materials the District needs. We will work with you to create a partnership program that best fits your company’s interests.
Join us in ensuring opportunities for every student in our Santa Monica and Malibu public schools. Partner with SMMEF today.
Current Corporate Partners
List as of August 2017
For more information, please contact Tova Joffe Larsen, Director of Major Gifts, at
(310) 396-4557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50,000 - $99,999
$25,000 - $49,999
$10,000 - $24,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,500 - $4,999
- Bob Gabriel Co Insurance
- CodeRev Kids
- DFH Architects
- Diane Dorin - Agent, DBG Group, Compass
- Downtown Santa Monica
- DZ Solutions Enterprises, Inc.
- Element Consulting
- Erickson-Hall Construction, Inc.
- Gelson’s Markets
- Green Brooms Music Academy
- Harley Ellis Devereaux
- Khedr Management Company
- Payden & Rygel
- RAND Corporation
- Santa Monica Music Center
- Santa Monica Police Officers Assoc., Inc.
- Santa Monica Travel & Tourism
- Southern California Disposal Co., Inc
- WNMS Properties, Inc.
$1,000 - $2,499
- Atkins North America, Inc.
- City National Bank
- Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost, LLP
- Steaven Jones and Associates, LLC